Welcome to 4020 Higuera Highland Lane in San Jose. Remarkable sunsets, tranquil surroundings, and privacy is the life at this grand custom estate. Perfectly positioned and designed, it is truly the essence of luxury with some of the most mesmerizing panoramic views the Bay Area has to offer. From the rolling hills of San Jose to the glittering San Francisco Bay- the sweeping, unobstructed scenic vistas are hallmark here. The acreage includes a resort-like infinity pool, entertainment areas with built-in televisions and outdoor bar, 2 BBQ areas, a play area, and a horse stable or possible guest cottage up to 1,200 square feet.
Unparalleled in every detail and amenity, this extraordinary estate encompasses approximately 8,200 square feet of living space and is set on a one-of-a-kind lot of approximately 11.03 acres. Featuring a fabulous open floor plan, this home has a grand entry, cathedral ceilings, a dramatic iron cast staircase, an exquisite living room, and a dining room, an inviting family room, a chef’s dream kitchen, top of the line movie theater, and so much more. Come live the lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of in a solar-powered estate with prestigious living and utmost comfort.
- 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, Loft, Office, Movie Theater, & Bonus room
- Master suite with breathtaking views and balcony access
- Additional 1,200 sq. ft. guest cottage or horse stable
- Approximately 8,200 square feet of living space.
- Lot size of approximately 11.03 acres
- Grand formal entry with cathedral ceilings, dramatic iron cast staircase, and sitting area.
- Formal living room with hardwood floors and endless city light views
- Exquisite dining room with tile floors, crown moldings, custom drapes, chandelier, and double French doors
- Spacious family room with tile flooring, a gas burning fireplace, ceiling fan, and built-in surround sound.
- Top of the line movie theater with separate bar and bbq areas
- Upstairs bonus room engulfed in natural light with skylights and a myriad of windows
- Private office with inviting fireplace, built-in cabinets, and French doors
- Full slab granite countertops and decorative backsplash.
- Stainless steel appliances: Built-in paneled extra large refrigerator, dishwasher, burner gas range, paneled hood, separate drink refrigerator, and double ovens.
- Large granite slab Center Island with vegetable sink, pendant lighting, and breakfast bar.
- Spacious walk-in pantry, commercial pot filler, recessed lighting, and surround sound
Master Bedroom Suite:
- Luxurious master bedroom with magnificent views, adorning barnyard door, decorative gas fireplace, and sitting area
- Spacious master bath with dual vanities, custom lighting, tile floors, Jacuzzi tub, and separate stall shower, plus a walk-in closet with organizers.
Horse Stable/Possible Guesthouse:
- Detached 1,200 square feet suite with half bath with tile floors and attached 2 car garage
- Solar panel system
- Huge utility/ dual laundry room with plenty of storage.
- 3 Car oversized garage
- Custom paint throughout the majority of the home.
- Built-in speakers scattered throughout the home.
- Central Vacuum, Alarm, and built-in sprinkler system
- Central air conditioning and heating system.
- Luxury living perfect for entertaining with breathtaking views, long driveway, play area, infinity pool, lounge area with built-in televisions, and outdoor bar area. All showcasing the beautiful valley views
Proximity to Downtown San Jose is 10 miles, freeway access to 101/280/680 is 6 miles, Reid-Hillview County Airport and Eastridge Mall are 4 miles, San Jose International Airport and Jet Center is 16 miles, and Highway 85 is 9 miles. Truly a rural setting in the heart of Silicon Valley. This home exemplifies serene living without sacrificing conveniences. It truly is an extraordinary find.